app and content management
Give your teams instant, secure access to the apps they use for work and play, and the content they need to stay productive on the go. On BlackBerry®, iOS and Android™ devices.
Deploy, manage and monitor apps across all managed devices through a unified console
- Whitelist mandatory and optional BlackBerry® World™, App Store, Google Play apps to a corporate app storefront
- Secure and push Enterprise apps to the Work Space on BlackBerry, iOS and Android™ devices
- Run public apps in Secure Work Space providing secure access to SharePoint, SAP, cloud file storage and many more
- Built-in secure connectivity ensures a seamless connection to behind-the-firewall systems - no VPN required
- Users maintain the ability and privacy to download and use personal apps
- Dashboards and reporting provide simple ongoing app lifecycle management and compliance across all managed mobile devices
Apps that users want with the security
There is a great selection of enterprise apps designed to be securely deployed with BlackBerry 10 as well as Secure Work Space for iOS and Android. This app ecosystem is continually expanding through our community of leading enterprise app developers.
Visit the Inside BlackBerry Business Blog to learn more about apps that can be securely deployed with Secure Work Space for iOS and Android.
Looking to develop apps for your enterprise?
Learn how to develop cross-platform apps for BlackBerry, iOS and Android
Access work content anywhere, anytime
Make work content easily and securely accessible from BlackBerry, iOS and Android™ devices.
- Separate work and personal content with BlackBerry Balance for BlackBerry devices and Secure Work Space for iOS and Android™
- Seamless and secure attachment viewing and editing with Documents To Go™
- Access and manage corporate content stored on enterprise
- Instant and secure corporate Intranet access – no VPN required
*60-day Free Trial Offer: Limited time offer; subject to change. Limit 1 per customer. Trial starts upon activation and is limited to 50 Silver level EMM licenses and 50 Secure Work Space for iOS and Android licenses. Following trial, customer must purchase service to continue use of product. Not available in all countries. A trial system can be upgraded to a production system at any time by adding a production key either from the BES10 v10.2 trade up program or purchased from an authorized reseller. When a system is upgraded to production, the trial licenses will no longer be available. Secure Work Space option requires BES10 v10.1 or later.
Silver level EMM provides the management and control feature set for BlackBerry 10, iOS and Android devices previously known as the BES10 EMM Corporate
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. iOS® is used under license by Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.