MDM and beyond
Mobile Device Management (MDM) gives you management control over mobile devices, for example locking and wiping devices. While MDM is an important part of mobility management, your business must be able to effectively deploy and manage work apps and content to help your employees be more productive and better able to serve customers. That requires full Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
BlackBerry® provides the only fully integrated enterprise mobility platform. With a full range of smartphones designed for maximum enterprise user productivity, applications, device and application management, and end-to-end security, the BlackBerry platform supports the full spectrum of EMM needs.
BlackBerry simplifies EMM.
Manage it all
BlackBerry, iOS and Android™
BES10 is a unified multi-OS device, application and content management platform with integrated security and connectivity enabling you to effectively manage complex fleets of mobile devices.
- Choose the level of security and control to meet your evolving business and end user needs
- Separate work and personal content for Data Leak Prevention (DLP) without impacting user experience and privacy
- Seamlessly deploy and manage apps across all managed devices
- Easy and comprehensive reporting across all managed devices
- Get real-time alerts on device and app usage compliance
- Empower users to self-serve for basic mobile device management functions, reducing help desk support calls and saving costs
- Support options available to help you deliver more valuable mobile IT
- BlackBerry is the lowest cost EMM option based on a 5 year TCO* – Read about BES10's winning TCO
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. iOS® is used under license by Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
*Enterprise Mobility Management: A review of Total Cost of Ownership Whitepaper, Strategy Analytics, May 2014