The Complete Enterprise Mobility Solution.
BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) is the only solution you need for secure device, application and content management, with integrated security and connectivity, for BlackBerry®, iOS and Android™. Deploy, manage and control both corporate and BYOD device users through a simple unified console.
Perfectly balance end user and enterprise mobility needs without compromise.
Free perpetual BES10 licenses for all existing BlackBerry and other MDM licenses. Limited time offer.
How to get BES10
Whatever your current EMM solution,
it's easy to get the latest version of BES10.
Alternatively, please contact your preferred BlackBerry partner
Get BES10 Hosted
Talk to a BlackBerry partner and get started today.
Perfectly balance enterprise and user needs
Get the security and control you need while giving users the experience they want with BES10.
- Comprehensive multi-OS device, security and app management through a single management console
- We live and breathe security so you don’t have to, with flexibility to meet evolving business and user needs
- Delight end users by separating work and personal content for data leak prevention (DLP) without any impact on their user experience and privacy on their chosen device
- Deploy and manage applications with ease across all managed devices
- Stay compliant with comprehensive device and app monitoring and reporting
- Support options available to help you deliver more valuable mobile IT
- Manage your existing BES5 or BESx environment through the BES10 console
Apps that users want with the security Enterprises need
There is a great selection of enterprise apps designed to be securely deployed with BlackBerry® 10 as well as Secure Work Space for iOS and Android. This app ecosystem is continually expanding through our community of leading enterprise app developers.
Visit the BlackBerry for Business blog to learn more about apps that can be securely deployed with Secure Work Space for iOS and Android.
- BlackBerry’s mobility management platform supports iOS, Android and BlackBerry. You don’t have to invest in multiple MDM solutions
- BlackBerry is the lowest cost EMM option based on a 5 year TCO5 – Read about BES10's winning TCO
- 14 years of enterprise mobility management experience
- BlackBerry has more customers than our closest three competitors combined. We Are The Leader!
- More security certifications from government agencies than any other MDM vendor1, for example BlackBerry is the only solution with “Full Operational Capability” on U.S. Department of Defense networks. Our rock-solid security can't be matched
- 30,000+ BES10 servers installed globally
World class support
Realize the full potential of your mobile environment.
Choose your level of Enterprise Mobility Management
- Full device, application and content management for BlackBerry, iOS and Android.
- Secure Work Space for iOS and Android – containerization option for separating work and personal content, plus added security.
- Ultimate security - regulated level device, application and content management for BlackBerry 10.
Who is running BES10?
*60-day Free Trial Offer: Limited time offer; subject to change. Limit 1 per customer. Trial starts upon activation and is limited to 50 Gold level EMM for BlackBerry licenses and 50 Secure Work Space for iOS and Android licenses. Following trial, customer must purchase service to continue use of product. Not available in all countries. A trial system can be upgraded to a production system at any time by adding a production key either from the BES10 v10.2 trade up program or purchased from an authorized reseller. When a system is upgraded to production, the trial licenses will no longer be available. Secure Work Space option requires BES10 v10.1 or later.
As understood at time of publishing. BlackBerry and competitor certifications are subject to change over time
As of February 2014
Gold level EMM provides the management and control feature set for BlackBerry 10 devices previously known under the name EMM Regulated, and also covers the containerization option for iOS and Android management known as Secure Work Space for iOS and Android
Silver level EMM provides the management and control feature set for BlackBerry 10, iOS and Android devices previously known as the BES10 EMM Corporate.
Enterprise Mobility Management: A review of Total Cost of Ownership Whitepaper, Strategy Analytics, May 2014
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. iOS® is used under license by Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.