The power of BlackBerry
on your computer and tablet
No wires, no saving to a cloud, no transferring between devices. It’s just there.
To get started transferring data to your new BlackBerry 10 device, select the type of device that you’re switching from:
You can switch to your new BlackBerry 10 device by completing the following steps:
1. On your new device, do the following:
• Use the Setup app to set up your device.
• If necessary, sign in with your BlackBerry ID.
• If necessary, log in to BBM.
2. Using this website as reference, select a method to transfer data from your previous device to your new device, and follow the steps to transfer your data.
3. Add your email and social networking accounts to your new device.
4. Download your apps from the BlackBerry World storefront or from the Amazon App Store.
For more info about setting up email and social accounts:
For more info about BlackBerry ID:
Switching to a new BlackBerry 10 device doesn’t mean you have to start over. Use the Device Switch app to transfer data to your new device, including pictures, videos, calendar entries, and more.
The Device Switch app is supported by Media Mushroom. For questions or more info, visit www.deviceswitch.com or contact Media Mushroom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See which version of device software is installed on your previous device:
If you’re switching from a BlackBerry device, to see which version of software is installed on your previous device, on the home screen of your previous device, do one of the following: