Protect Corporate and User Data
How do you ensure corporate data never leaves the enterprise no matter which devices employees use? The BlackBerry® Dynamics container (formerly known as the Good Dynamics container) isolates, encrypts and protects all business data with unmatched security. Unlike other containerization solutions, BlackBerry Dynamics offers the same security on all mobile operating systems and has been certified as Common Criteria EAL4+, the highest security level. With BlackBerry Dynamics, IT can confidently promote the use of corporate information in mobile workflows on BYOD or company owned devices, knowing that the enterprise’s data is always protected.
Security at Every Step
BlackBerry Dynamics offers robust security to ensure that data is always protected, including:
- FIPS-validated, app-level, AES 256-bit encryption that is independent of the device secures corporate data even if the device passcode is compromised.
- Secure inter-app communication restricts data sharing to between containerized apps.
- Security and compliance policies allow IT to always retain control over business apps and data.
- A trusted secure architecture ensures that app data is encrypted end-to-end and flexible deployment options provide companies with control over where app data goes.
Tested and Certified
The BlackBerry containerization solution was the first container on the market and remains the most tested. Today the container has received the following certifications:
- Common Criteria EAL4+
- U.S. NIST FIPS 140-2 validated encryption
- ISO 19790
- Australia Defense Signals Directorate EPL 4
- U.S. Department of Defense Android STIG and iOS STIG
Recently, BlackBerry was the only company to receive the highest scores in all 6 use cases of the Gartner Critical Capabilities for High-Security Mobility Management Report.
Immediate Productivity With Breakthrough User Experience
Applications built using the BlackBerry Dynamics container provide secure email, calendar, contacts, tasks, browsing, file sharing, instant messaging, and more on common mobile devices. An extensive ecosystem of third party BlackBerry-secured mobile apps offers containerized apps for document editing, business intelligence, ERP/CRM, remote desktop and more. Single sign-on (SSO) authentication allows users to log in once and get access to all BlackBerry-secured apps on their device. Integration with Kerberos constrained delegation (KCD) further extends SSO access to enterprise resources without having to enter additional corporate credentials.
Innovative Authentication, No Backend Changes
With BlackBerry Dynamics Trusted Authentication Framework, IT can introduce new authentication methods tomorrow, and benefit from cost savings today by leveraging existing two-factor authentication infrastructures and potentially reducing the costs associated with hard tokens. The Trusted Authentication Framework opens the door to enhanced, innovative authentication methods, while increasing flexibility and reducing costs.
Easily Build Your Own Apps
Next generation containerization technology in the BlackBerry Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform enables businesses or ISVs to consistently and easily build secure apps with enterprise-level policy controls. Developers can easily containerize hybrid or native apps using the BlackBerry Dynamics Software Development Kit (SDK).
With the BlackBerry Dynamics SDK developers can:
- Publish services for code reuse
- Consume existing services provided by both BlackBerry and ISVs
- Improve performance
- Implement out-of-the-box High-availability and disaster recovery (HA/DR)
- Enable app-specific custom policies
- Integrate identity and access management services such as two-factor authentication